Welcome to Debuggers Hub
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Debuggers Hub.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Do not continue to use Debuggers Hub’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
The information, source code and any other resources available via the Debuggers Hub website may contain typos and errors or inaccuracies. The use of all provided materials is at your own risk.
In no event will Debuggers Hub, its successors or affiliates be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, provided materials or any other linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or any other loss.
Information including source code, available from the Debuggers Hub web site is provided ‘AS-IS’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Unless otherwise stated, Debuggers Hub and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Debuggers Hub. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view and/or print pages from https://www.debuggershub.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.debuggershub.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.debuggershub.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.debuggershub.com
Redistribute content from Debuggers Hub (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Debuggers Hub does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and
Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Debuggers Hub, its agents or affiliates.
Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Debuggers Hub shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Debuggers Hub reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Debuggers Hub a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinks to Our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way misleading;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors;
- internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses.
(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Debuggers Hub’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Removal Of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.